Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Florida Gator



Austin is in Florida to help Travis with some house chores. I am home missing all the excitment.


I'm hearing that some crazy people trapped a gator to keep it from attacking neighborhood kids.


The story that is circulating is that there is an alligator in someones back yard. The friend who is a certified snake catcher, doesn't believe it and so doesn't bring his noose pole when he goes to investigate. But it's for real, a three foot gator in the yard. Somebodies husband uses clothesline to make a noose and together these guys grab the alligator while another accomplice wraps tape around it's mouth. The feisty little guy went into a roll before he got placed into a box.
Who are these crazy people?

All I was hearing was a lot of laughter on the other end of the phone.


No comments: