We arrived back home on Cape Cod, Tuesday just in time to vote.
It's a lot of work coming home. The table was over flowing with mail.
In the pile I found that my license had expired so that went to the top of the to-do list.
For the first time I now have a restriction on my license, I need my glasses! I think that's a sign of being retired. Then my poor car turned 100,000 miles while we were in Florida, so we made an appointment at Hyannis Honda. And the laundry is taking up the entire bathroom. I guess I can't complain about having nothing to do, for a couple days anyway.
The new garage door arrived this morning. Sure does look different than the old broken down door that adorned the barn for 20 years. Gary did a great job with the paint brush while we were gone, Thanks Gary!

No comments:
Post a Comment