Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The April Story





My grand puppies, Bromley and Brewer. It has been a difficult week for Bromley. He's the 12 year old husky mix, first born to Stacey and Gary. This week Brom had major surgery for a ruptured tumor on his spleen. More tumors were found on his liver. Today I took this picture while I sat with him for a couple hours. We are all giving him lots of love.




Over the weekend we rented an excavator so Austin and son-in-law Gary could play, I mean work on the stone wall. There is a large pile of rocks just over our property line that we got permission to use in the wall. Austin figures they moved over 300 rocks. They strategically placed rocks in other places on the property too. Looks good!







This is before the work got started. Behind the little cedar tree is the pile of rocks.

and the after picture.

No comments: