Thursday, October 1, 2009

Merry Month of September

It's been a very busy month and I should probably write a book.
Two years ago we took a cruise in Alaska and combined that with a land tour to Prudhoe Bay. From Prudhoe Bay back to Anchorage took a week and only 24 of us were on that bus. Friendships were made and e-mails exchanged and we named ourselves "The Prudhoe Bay Refugees".

Fast Forward,,,,
Austin and I planned a trip to Bermuda this September and two couples joined in on that cruise. Another couple joined the group after the cruise.


Erica and Eric Mills from England,were the first to arrive. They joined us on The Cape for a couple days before we set sail for Bermuda. We toured the Wing Fort House in Sandwich and walked along the canal and visited Woods Hole. It was fun getting their prospective of things. Erica was totally shocked at the size of our refrig. and I think of it as normal.






We met up with Danna and Ken Jedd from AZ on Friday and boarded the Norwegian Spirit for the cruise to Bermuda. We had a good time on and off the ship. Austin and I especially enjoyed the Crystal Caves and the Rum Swizzles.


When the cruise was over we returned to Cape Cod and waited for Sandy and Bill Kuhn to arrive from KY. We have had a busy week getting reacquainted and seeing the sites ,
The Vineyard, P-Town, Boston's Freedom Trail (Cheers) and, Salem
and everything in between.

















Took a stroll on Sandy Neck before the Mills had to go home to Britain.
The Jedds are back in Arizona and Bill and Sandy went off exploring on their own today.

It's been a wild and wonderful 3 weeks. Way too much to write about. I will start that book as soon as time allows.

No comments: