I have had a number of friends ask how
the renovations have gone.
I am happy to report that things are coming together. I have posted a few before and after pictures. The look at the den/top of stairs, needs furniture but it's about done.
And then there is the front bedroom known as the red room. It had red wallpaper when I was growing up. Still thinking about a window treatment but otherwise done. Stacey's puppy, Mutsey is very comfortable.
Diane and Stacey's old room is our favorite. In the 60's it was blue flowered wallpaper. In Stacey's time, it was a sandy plaster (to cover the wallpaper) in a medium grey color.
I am hoping to get Austin to make radiator covers. He still has two new windows to install but he is waiting for warmer weather. When he puts in the new bathroom window, I suppose that will lead to more renovation. I already have ideas in mind. Funny how that happens, before you know it, I will be painting the whole house.
I hope you have enjoyed the little tour thru three rooms upstairs. We did make a small room in to a craft room. You can see that when you come to visit.

1 comment:
looks great! You guys have done a ton of work!
Post a Comment