Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our Birthday's 09'



It sure has been cold around here this past week. Must be Global Warming. There has been snow or ice on the ground for weeks.

The weather didn't put a damper on Rigley's party, we just moved it inside. Originally scheduled for Scorton Creek we decided the hidden ice under the snow and the temps in the teens didn't make for a fun adventure.. So, my Birthday was full of fun and laughter as Rigley and I joined together in celebration..
Rigley had his friend Graycee and cousins Bromley and Brewer doing laps around the couch and pulling on toys. We brought out the cake I made from a mix I got from The Canine Cookery. I thought we might get a group shot with the cake but Miss Graycee stole it before we got the picture.

Don't worry, we got the cake back and the kids all got a slice.
Stacey did her thing in the kitchen. My birthday was a big chow fest. carrot cake, little pizzas, mini dogs, peppers on bread things, fruit, turnovers, it was a wonderful spread that
we all enjoyed while the kids took a nap.
It was a fun day. I'm sorry you missed it.

No comments: