
We have moved over to Brimfield, MA. Couldn't think of a good reason to head back to Cape Cod on Labor Day Weekend. Arrived here on Friday afternoon along with the Gallo's. Rigley is happy because he still has Bentley to play with.
Went to Cook's Orchard on Saturday and we picked apples and even some peaches. As we were leaving we drove by these beautiful plum trees. That was a first, I've never seen plum trees. I sorta picked one when I took the picture and we all took a bite. It was good
. Might have to go back and see if we can pick some later this week.
Today we headed to CT for the Woodstock Fair. Hadn't been there before so we were able to get some ideas and see different exhibits. We even got to see our (BCF) Super Doughboy in a different element. He has a Bloomin' Onion trailer ! He's been the doughboy for what? 15 years ? As long as we can remember anyway, what's he doing peeling onions? They were good.
Tuesday starts the Fall Brimfield Antiques Fair. I wonder if we'll find anything good for the new rooms back home.

No comments:
Post a Comment