
Well, we are finally away from the craziness of Vegas. Haven't been very far in the past week. Spent a couple days in the Laughlin, NV area where we visited Grapevine Canyon and hiked out to see the Indian carvings on the cliffs. The next day we went to Oatman, AZ on the other side of the Colorado River. It was a very small old mining town, run down and shabby but a fun spot to check out. They have wild burros that roam the street and they also stage a gunfight in the middle of the street a couple times a day to raise money for charities.

We are in Lake Havasu for a couple days. We hope to head towards Northern AZ over the next couple weeks but it all depends on the weather. The Tourbuggie doesn't like below freezing.
We are meeting up with Mr. Murphy (from Cape Cod) today. We'll be tootling around and checking out the sights.
3 comments:
Great shot of the dog and the burro. I am enjoying your updates. Nancy
Great shot of the dog and the burro. I am enjoying your updates. Nancy
Who is nose to nose with Rigley?
I'm off tomorrow AM 5:45 to the sunny Bahamas (I hope its sunny) At least it will be warm and no SNOW
Its snowing again tonight.
Love to all
Judy
Post a Comment