We have made it to Vegas. It is warm and sunny in NV. The Tourbuggie is parked at Oasis RV Resort. Wow! I have never seen a campground like this ! It has this Grand entrance and the office is like a classy hotel. They have a dog park and many smaller dog fenced in areas. Restaurant, movies,small store, private bathroom/showers,24 hour security, a pool, the whole works. Good thing the fair is paying for it. For them it's cheaper than staying at Bally's where the convention is.
Has anyone in the East seen this Coke Bomb Bottle?????????? I think it's suppose to be an ornament. Pretty funny, try drinking out of it. Watch out for the splash. Christmas has been in full swing since we got to TN. What happened to waiting until after Thanksgiving? Well, it's after Thanksgiving and I just posted my first Christmas picture.
Enjoy the season.

2 comments:
Are you Camping on the Strip??
Enjoy the good times, learn lots of stuff
Tell Rigley I said Hi
He looks cute all wet.
Judy
Yes, I have seen those Coke bottles here down in Florida. I was not as adventurous as you, as I poured the soda into a cup. You are a wild woman for drinking straight from the ornament! Stay close to Austin so he can't tell you he used the tourbuggie for a bid at the tables. The next photo will be of you and Rigley hitching on route 66.
Donna and Trav
Post a Comment