Rigley celebrated quietly with Mom and Dad on Saturday. He enjoyed his peanut butter pupcakes filled with cream cheese and pumpkin.
In the afternoon Stacey was photographing "Paws on Ice" , a fund raising event for the Animal Rescue League. We visit the Brewster branch a couple times a month to photograph animals that are up for adoption so we combined that session with the skating event. I put on some skates and took to the ice for the first time in many years. I was a bit shaky but I think I might try the new rink in Hyannis before winter ends. 
On Sunday the celebration continued. Rigley and I sent some quality time walking the trails around Hathaway's Pond and training for our CGC (Canine Good Citizenship) over at the Festival Plaza.
Stacey and Gary arrived in the afternoon and took me bowling.. Candle pin Bowling. I bowled 10 Pins for over 30 years so this was something for us to laugh and have fun with. I came in last but I will blame that on my sore ankles from skating the day before. My whole body doesn't bend like it used to.
We gave up on bowling and had a scrumptious dinner at the Capt. Parker House. Excellent fish & chips for me.
Back home for carrot cake by Stacey .
Monday Wayne and Judy took me to dinner, Tuesday Jackie and John took me to lunch. Maybe Stacey is on to something,,,Birthday Week is looking real good.

No comments:
Post a Comment