We've moved a bit North, finding our way to Bushnell Florida just South of Ocala. Along the way we stopped in Land O Lakes (Tampa) to visit with friends Martha and Ernie, AKA Marty and Dan. They live in Caliente Resort, clothing optional. We got a tour of the park on their golf cart and then it was off to the multi million dollar clubhouse for drinks and lunch. We sat on the outdoor veranda over looking a gigantic double island pool with a waterfall and naked bodies.
Those with tan lines are called "White Tails".
After lunch we strolled by the Conversation Pool, many more nudes willing to meet and greet us. No naked body believed that we would admit being friends with Ernie/Dan. Is Dan an alias?? Then there was the hot tub, the beach, the volleyball pools and more. The resort was absolutely beautiful.
Back at the Casita we enjoyed a cold drink and good conversation. Picture is of us as "white tails" in Ernie and Martha's back yard.
Rigley was too embarrassed to show his face.

2 comments:
This better be an April Fools joke...I don't picture you and Austin strutting your stuff as "white tails". If this is indeed no joke(which I doubt), I expect to hear about you hanging out with all the "Millbilly" nudes back home...ha ha
Thanks Mom & Dad. I'll have to sell my guitars to pay for therapy
Post a Comment