Arrived in Apache Jct. Thursday and camped out at Heathers.
From the McMinn RV Resort we ventured to the Lost Dutchman State Park and hiked trail 56. Rigley got into the picture taking when we set the self timer.
Next day was spent at the Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park and then Tonto Nat'l Park. We hiked up to the cliff dwellings once inhabited by the Salado people nearly 700 years ago..JPG)
We rested the legs on Saturday, sort of. Heathers mom, Carolyn, Austin and I went to the Mesa Swap Meet. We walked up and down isles for a few hours checking out the goods but only a couple things peeked our interest. The afternoon was for Rigley to see Santa.

2 comments:
You look like you are all having a wonderful time.
Thanks for the Post Cards. Rigley is quite the camera buff. he know just where to stand to be the center of attention.
All the sites are wonderful with I was with you.
If I don't write again, have a wonderful Christmas, and I'll look for you at the Rose Bowl Parade (which float are you attending to?)
Love to All Judy Flynn
The pic of Rigley checking out the camera is just too cute! We're following your progress on a map, so keep posting. We're glad you're having a good time. What wonderful memories, too. Keep writing! T & D
Post a Comment